WHY EXHIBIT AT THE TUPINIERS ?
WHO CAN EXHIBIT ?
In order to apply to our market, you must be a professional potter which implies that:
- Ceramics is your principle professional activity.
- You dispose of a legal, fiscal and social professional status, in general one of the four main statuses in France : artisan, guild chamber ; artist, association of artists; profession excluded self-employed; self-employed.
Applicants with a different professional status (EURL, employee of enterprise nursery etc…) can apply, but the board of administration will decide whether her or his application can be received. They must apply in the paper version.
- If you work outside France, you provide the relevant documents of your country testifying to your professional status.
- You dispose of a valid public liability insurance policy for professionals the day of your application and during the two days of our market.
SPECIAL CASE: if the applicant is in the beginning of her or his business (less than 4 years), and if the studio is situated in the region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, she or he can apply to the “Newly-created studio selection”.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are three steps of the application and inscription process :
- Between 1 November end 15 December before the market edition, you send an application form : either by post (paper version to download at the bottom of this page) or directly online from our website.
- A selection board examines the applications at the end of January. You will be informed of the board’s decision – positive or negative – by electronic mail during February.
- If the decision is positive, we will send you a registration form by post which you will have to fill and to send back by post accompanied by your payment of the stallage by international bank transfer.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED
FOR HOW LONG ?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST ?
The stallage for the next edition is 230€. The option to pay in installments will be provided. If you are not a member of an association within the “Collectif National des Céramistes (CNC) or of the association “Tupiniers du Vieux Lyon“, an additional contribution of 15 € will be asked. This sum, modifiable each year by “D’ARGILES“ (association of Rhône-Alpes potters) shall be transferred in full to the above in accordance with potter’s markets rule established by the CNC.
The market of the “Tupiniers du Vieux Lyon“ appears on the list of commercial events approved by “Ateliers d’Art de France“ (AAF). If you subscribe to this organization and file a request, you can receive a contribution from the AAF of 75 € towards the price of your stand.